Chris Young Fans Help Reveal ‘I’m Comin’ Over’ Track Listing
As Chris Young fans eagerly await the release of his upcoming album I’m Comin' Over, the singer has been dropping hints along the way, revealing pieces of the puzzle. On Oct. 14, Young released the full track listing to fans — but the catch was, it was under wraps until the interested fan shared the news via Twitter or Facebook. By sharing, the fans "unlocked" the list of songs, also revealing the album's special guests.
Country icon Vince Gill makes an appearance on a track called “Sober Saturday Night,” and Young collaborates with up-and-comer Cassadee Pope on a duet titled “Think of You.” The album includes 11 songs, nine of which Young co-wrote. The artist also co-produced the record alongside Corey Crowder.
“Making this record, it just feels different,” Young explains. “Nothing changed for the sake of change. It changed because it was the right way to go. This is the first time I've co-produced. Half the songs on the record were written by me, Corey (Crowder) and Josh (Hoge). That became the nucleus of this record, and that was really different for me.”
The album’s leadoff single and title track was recently certified gold by the RIAA, and its corresponding tour sold out in Europe, coming stateside in September at Nashville’s Ascend Amphitheater. The official tour kicks off Oct. 22 in Savannah, Ga., running through December with tourmates Eric Paslay and Clare Dunn.
Chris Young, I’m Comin’ Over Track Listing:
1. “Heartbeat” (Chris Young, Corey Crowder, Josh Hoge)
2. “I'm Comin’ Over” (Chris Young, Corey Crowder, Josh Hoge)
3. “Think of You” (duet with Cassadee Pope) (Chris Young, Corey Crowder, Josh Hoge)
4. “You Do the Talkin’” (Cary Barlowe, Corey Crowder, Liz Rose)
5. “I Know a Guy” (Benjy Davis, Brett Tyler)
6. “Alone Tonight” (Chris Young, Corey Crowder, Josh Hoge)
7. “Sunshine Overtime” (Chris Young, Corey Crowder, Jeremy Stover)
8. “Sober Saturday Night” (feat. Vince Gill) - Chris Young, Brad Warren, Brett Warren)
9. “Underdogs” (Chris Young, Corey Crowder, Josh Hoge)
10. “Callin’ My Name" (Chris Young, Corey Crowder, Jonathan Singleton)
11. “What if I Stay" (Chris Young, Johnny Bulford, Josh Hoge)
Chris Young Reveals His Go-To Romance Song