Craig Morgan Announces Revealing ‘A Whole Lot More to Me’ Album
Craig Morgan's ninth studio album, A Whole Lot More to Me, promises to be a personal one. Morgan says this album is a representation of himself at the top of his game, feeling better than he ever has both musically and as a person.
"I’ve got a renewed energy with this record," Morgan says. "In fact, I'm at the pinnacle of my career — producing, singing and touring. And this album epitomizes that. It's all about living to the fullest, and when people hear it, I know they'll relate it to their own lives."
The artist co-produced the aptly-named record with Byron Gallimore, and it includes songs like "When I’m Gone," which has already gained a reputation as a "powerhouse performance of a pile-driving song," according to Music Row. Other tunes like "Country Side of Heaven” and "Nowhere Without You," written by Michael McDonald have become crowd favorites on tour. Morgan cowrote five of the songs, including the autobiographical title track. A poignant tune called "Hearts I Leave Behind" features the soulful vocals of Christian artist Mac Powell alongside Morgan’s gritty, warm tones. The full track listing for A Whole Lot More to Me is below, including songs penned by Eric Paslay and songwriting pro Shane McAnally.
Fans can preorder the record now on Morgan’s site in a handful of different options, each containing various types of swag from the artist, like T-shirts, an autographed guitar and an autographed record.
A Whole Lot More to Me hits shelves on June 3.
Craig Morgan's A Whole Lot More to Me Track Listing:
1. "I’ll Be Home Soon" (Justin Ebach / Steven Dale Jones / John King)
2. "Living on Memories" (Craig Morgan / Scott Stepakoff / Josh Osborne)
3. "All Cried Out" (Wendell Mobley / Neil Thrasher / busbee)
4. "A Whole Lot More to Me" (Craig Morgan / Mike Rogers)
5. "Hearts I Leave Behind" featuring Mac Powell (Nick Sturms / Travis Meadows)
6. "Country Side of Heaven" (Eric Paslay / Dylan Altman / Shane McAnally)
7. "Nowhere Without You" (Michael McDonald / John Goodwin)
8. "I’m That Country" (Craig Morgan / Mike Rogers / Kevin Denney / Tom Botkin)
9. "When I’m Gone" (Justin Ebach / Steven Dale Jones)
10. "Who Would It Be" (Dylan Altman / Will Hoge / Gordie Sampson)
11. "Remind Me Why I’m Crazy" (Craig Morgan / Jim McBride / Phil O’Donnell)
12. "Can’t Wait to Stay" (Craig Morgan / Phil O’Donnell)
The 100 Greatest Country Albums Ever! Who’s Your No. 1?