Hunter Hayes Reveals Details for ‘The 21 Project’
Hunter Hayes fans, breathe easy — the “21” singer revealed Tuesday (Oct. 13) that new music is on the way!
On Nov. 6, Hayes will release his latest endeavor, titled The 21 Project. The collection of music will feature three CDs: one acoustic, one studio and one live, made up of seven songs. Each disc will showcase the seven songs in the three different formats.
“I’m trying not to call it a record,” the star tells The Boot, furthering, “We’re calling it a project because it was a lot. It was a huge undertaking on everybody’s part. It was fun.”
“This project has been a lot of fun for me, because it really brings the focus back to the music and shows how a song grows from its original form into something we play on stage,” Hayes explains in a press release. “We’re making our fall tour all about the music and connecting with fans in a closer setting, and just enjoying music together.”
The singer co-produced the project with Dann Huff. Hayes’ fall tour begins Oct. 22 and runs through mid-November in select cities. The 21 Project is available for pre-order.
Hunter Hayes, The 21 Project Track Listing:
1. “21” (Dallas Davidson, Kelley Lovelace, Ashley Gorley, Hunter Hayes)
2. “Young and in Love” (Hunter Hayes, Dan Omelio, Dave Barnes)
3. “Saint or a Sinner” (Hunter Hayes, Lori McKenna, Barry Dean)
4. “Where It All Begins” (feat. Lady Antebellum) (Hunter Hayes, Charles Kelley, Dave Haywood, Hillary Scott)
5. “Suitcase” (Hunter Hayes, Ashley Gorley, Ross Copperman)
6. “The Trouble With Love” (Lori McKenna, Hunter Hayes)
7. “I Mean You” (Hunter Hayes, Jimmy Robbins, Ashley Gorley)
The Cutest Pets in Country Music