Keith Urban Reveals ‘Ripcord’ Track Listing
Keith Urban is getting ready to release Ripcord, which he calls the “most exhilarating album to make, both musically and creatively.”
“This album’s journey began back in January, 2015 and took me to a lot of unexplored people and places,” Urban says in a press release. “The end result was the recording and exploring of more songs then I’ve ever done before and carving that down to what I felt constituted Ripcord.”
Urban worked with a diverse group of writers and producers for Ripcord including Jeff Bhasker, busbee, Greg Wells and Nile Rodgers, as well as previous collaborators Shane McAnally, Ross Cooperman, Dann Huff and Nathan Chapman.
"Getting to work with people like this was unlike anything I’ve envisioned before," Urban adds. "It’s the result of writing, reaching, imagining, and following the muse every step of the way."
Keith Urban’s Ripcord will be released on May 6. Complete track listing below.
Keith Urban's Ripcord Track Listing
1. "Gone Tomorrow (Here Today)" (Jeff Bhasker, Samuel Tyler Johnson, Keith Urban)
2. "John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16" (Shane McAnally, Ross Copperman, Josh Osborne)
3. "Wasted Time" (Greg Wells, J Hart, Keith Urban)
4. "Habit of You" (K-Kov, Jackson Morgan)
5. "Sun Don’t Let Me Down" (Nile Rodgers, busbee, Armando Christian Perez, Keith Urban)
6. "Getting’ in the Way" (Emily Weisband, Jordan Reynolds, David Hodges)
7. "Blue Ain’t Your Color" (Steven Lee Olsen, Hillary Lindsey, Clint Lagerberg)
8. "The Fighter" (busbee, Keith Urban)
9. "Break on Me" (Jon Nite, Ross Copperman)
10. "Your Body" (busbee, Keith Urban)
11. "That Could Still Be Us" (Jason Duke, Jesse Lee, Jonathan Price)
12. "Worry 'Bout Nothin'" (Chris Tompkins, Rodney Clawson, Josh Kear)
Unforgettable Keith Urban Moments
See Photos From Keith Urban's Country Music Hall of Fame Exhibit