Contact Us

Lauren Alaina Burned in Kitchen Accident

Lauren Alaina
Michael Loccisano, Getty Images

Lauren Alaina‘s new year didn’t begin the way she was hoping. The singer was badly burned when boiling water was spilled all over her arm on Thursday (Jan. 1).

Alaina tells Taste of Country she and her boyfriend were cooking together. “(He) was boiling noodles and went to dump out the water at the same time that I was turning on the faucet,” she explained.

For 13 hours she kept the arm in an ice bucket before the pain began to subside.

It’s not clear if the burn left any lasting marks, but it’s unlikely to slow her down. You can find the ‘Barefoot and Buckwild’ singer playing the Grand Ole Opry on Saturday (Jan. 3) night.

See Country’s Best Stage Falls

Subscribe to Taste of Country on

Next: Watch Lauren Alaina Go Skydiving

Recommended For You

Around the Web

Best of Taste of Country

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to using your original account information.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Taste of Country quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!