Rascal Flatts Reveal ‘Back to Us’ Album Track Listing, Writing Credits
Rascal Flatts are gearing up to release their tenth studio album, Back to Us, this May, and ahead of the release, the country trio have revealed the record’s track listing.
While Gary LeVox, Jay DeMarcus and Joe Don Rooney have written several of the songs featured on Back to Us, Dan + Shay, Chris Stapleton and Josh Thompson also have writing credits. Additionally, Lauren Alaina is featured as a guest vocalist on a song called “Are You Happy Now” that all three band members wrote with Sean McConnell.
The band’s new album is “reminiscent of the trio’s distinct sound that catapulted their status as international superstars,” a press release divulges. Rascal Flatts will release a 10-track album, but a 13-track deluxe edition is available via Amazon. Back to Us will be available on May 19.
Before the album drops, the band will head to Las Vegas, where they are set to perform at the 2017 ACM Awards. Rascal Flatts are nominated as Vocal Group of the Year at the 52nd annual show, which airs live on CBS on April 2.
Rascal Flatts’ Back to Us Track Listing:
1. “Yours If You Want It” (Andrew Dorff, Jonathan Singleton)
2. “Back to Us” (Cary Barlowe, David Hodges, Josh Thompson)
3. “I Know You Won’t” (Steve McEwan, Wendell Lee Mobley, Neil Thrasher)
4. “Hopin’ You Were Lookin’” (Cary Barlowe, Jesse Frasure, Shay Mooney, Dan Smyers)
5. “Dance” (Joe Don Rooney, Blair Daly, Troy Verges)
6. “Are You Happy Now” (with Lauren Alaina) (Jay DeMarcus, Gary LeVox, Joe Don Rooney, Sean McConnell)
7. “Love What You’ve Done With the Place” (Benjy Davis, Shay Mooney)
8. “Kiss You While I Can” (Jay DeMarcus, Steven Lee Olsen, Greg Wells)
9. “Vandalized” (Luke Laird, Chris Stapleton)
10. Our Night to Shine” (Gary LeVox, Chris DeStefano, Travis Hill)
Deluxe Edition (Tracks Exclusive to Amazon):
11. “Hands Talk” (Gary LeVox, busbee, Jon Nite)
12. “Thieves” (Jay DeMarcus, Gary LeVox, Scooter Carusoe, Chris DeStefano)
13. “Roller Rink” (Nick Brophy, Jeffrey East, Jennifer Hanson)
You Think You Know Rascal Flatts?
Subscribe to Taste of Country on