Trace Adkins’ Home Destroyed by Fire
Trace Adkins' family home has been destroyed by a tragic fire. Tennessee's Brentwood Fire Department responded to the scene this afternoon, but unfortunately, it is being called a "total loss."
According to the Tennessean, even off-duty fire fighters were called in to the Millsford Court address to assist with the flames, which were first reported around 3:35 PM CT this afternoon, but the home could not be saved.
The fire started in the garage, allegedly caused by the dryer. "At first we were in the living room watching a movie, and then the washer and dryer exploded in the garage," Adkins' daughter Brianna tells a local news station. In actuality, the fire was electrical in nature, and it started from an unknown source (probably some faulty wiring or a power strip) in Adkins' garage.
Adkins and his wife Rhonda weren't at home at the time. Thankfully, his daughters, their nanny and all of their pets were able to escape unharmed.
As of 6:15 PM CT, the fire department was still attempting to fight the flames.
Watch the Trace Adkins 'Just Fishin'' Video