Chris Stapleton is one of the most amazing breakout success stories to come out of Nashville in many years. The singer-songwriter has long been one of Music City's best-kept secrets, after a critically acclaimed but not-too-successful stint with the SteelDrivers. He released his debut solo album, 'Traveller,' in 2015 to critical acclaim but modest sales, until a life-changing night on Nov. 4, 2015, when he pulled off one of the most unexpected sweeps in the history of the CMA Awards, winning Male Vocalist, Best New Artist and Album of the Year. He topped it off with a star-making duet with Justin Timberlake, and since then 'Traveller' has become a hit, as has a new single, "Nobody to Blame." Stapleton is now one of the most-talked-about artists in country music.
- Full Name: Christopher Alvin Stapleton
- Birth Date: April 15, 1978
- Top Songs: “Traveller,” “Nobody to Blame”
- Did You Know? Stapleton has written a number of hits for other artists, including Kenny Chesney, Luke Bryan and Thomas Rhett.
- Further Reading: Who Is Chris Stapleton?