Justin Moore (Again) – Scary Tour Bus Accidents
Everyone on Justin Moore's tour bus was sleeping when a generator battery caught fire around 4AM in Feb. 2011. Within seconds, the singer and his band and crew were rousted from their bunks and hustled off the bus while the driver put out the flame with a fire extinguisher. “It could've been a lot worse than it was," Moore said of the fire, which didn't hurt the engine. He was on the way to a show in Detroit, and after a few minutes in the cold, they were allowed to re-board and continue driving. Once at the hotel, they picked up a new bus. “In all seriousness, we’re thankful that we’re all safe, and feel blessed," Moore said at the time.