Vince Gill Announces New Album, ‘Down to My Last Bad Habit’
Vince Gill promises 2016 will be a fruitful year of new music with the announcement of his new album, Down to My Last Bad Habit. The 12-song record was written/co-written and co-produced by Gill, who is a featured musician on all 12 of the tracks.
"Forty years into this, it’s still as much fun as it’s ever been to play music," Gill says in a press release. "At the end of the day, what I get excited about is doing something I haven’t done before. When I record a song, I feel successful if I’ve accomplished something new."
The album includes features from Little Big Town on "Take Me Down" and Cam on "I'll Be Waiting For You," as well as a song called "My Favorite Movie" co-written by Ashley Monroe. Fans can stream "Take Me Down" with Little Big Town on NPR.
Gill's Down to My Last Bad Habit will be released on Feb. 12.
Vince Gill, Down to My Last Bad Habit Track Listing:
1. "Reasons for the Tears I Cry" (Vince Gill)
2. "Down to My Last Bad Habit" (Vince Gill, Al Anderson)
3. "Me and My Girl" (Vince Gill)
4. "Like My Daddy Did" (Vince Gill)
5. "Make You Feel Real Good" (Vince Gill)
6. "I Can’t Do This" (Vince Gill, Catt Gravitt, Brennen Hunt)
7. "My Favorite Movie" (Vince Gill and Ashley Monroe)
8. "One More Mistake I Made" (Vince Gill, Adrianne Duarte)
9. "Take Me Down" (Vince Gill, Richard Marx, Jillian Jacqueline)
10. "I’ll Be Waiting for You" (Vince Gill, Leslie Satcher)
11. "When It’s Love" (Vince Gill, Richard Marx)
12. "Sad One Comin’ On (A Song for George Jones)" (Vince Gill)
See Vince Gill and Many More Country Stars as Kids