Scotty McCreery’s ‘Seasons Change’ Album Coming March 2018
The wait for new music from Scotty McCreery is nearly over. The American Idol star has announced that his third studio album, Seasons Change, will be released on March 16.
For the first time ever on a studio album, McCreery co-wrote all 11 tracks. It's his first release in five years.
Seasons Change was produced by Frank Rogers (Brad Paisley, Darius Rucker), Derek Wells (guitarist for Kenny Chesney, Brett Eldredge, Little Big Town) and Aaron Eshuis (Ryan Hurd).
“In the last five years, I have grown from a teenager to a man, moved out on my own, lost my grandfather, proposed to the love of my life, and learned more about myself than I could have imagined,” McCreery says. “This all shows up in the 11 songs on Seasons Change, and I cannot wait to share this music with my fans after such a long time between releases."
McCreery likens the album to his journal — the project details his ups and downs over the past several years. Tracks include a song he wrote before he proposed to his fiancée, his reflections on life and coming to terms with the man he has become.
Autographed copies of Seasons Change will be available for pre-order at ScottyMcCreery.com on Dec. 20.
Scotty McCreery's Seasons Change Track Listing:
1. "Seasons Change" (Scotty McCreery/James McNair/Tommy Cecil)
2. "Wherever You Are" (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Dan Isbell)
3. "Boys From Back Home" (Scotty McCreery/Dan Isbell/Jason Gantt)
4. "Five More Minutes" (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Monty Criswell)
5. "In Between" (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Jessi Alexander/Jonathan Singleton)
6. "This Is It" (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Aaron Eshuis)
7. "Wrong Again" (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/Phillip White)
8. "Move It on Out" (Scotty McCreery/Dan Isbell/Aaron Eshuis)
9. "Barefootin'" (Scotty McCreery/Frank Rogers/David Lee Murphy
10. "Still" (Scotty McCreery/Aaron Eshuis)
11. "Home in My Mind" (Scotty McCreery/James McNair/Tommy Cecil)
See Photos of Scott and Gabi at the CMA Awards
Scotty McCreery Was Nervous to Ask Gabi's Dad to Marry Her