Keith Urban Is the Most-Played King of Waffle House
Keith Urban has plenty of awards under his belt, but his latest accolade is truly a "sweet" victory!
According to the Tennessean, Urban's ballad "Blue Ain't Your Color" was the No. 1 song on its annual list of the top 10 songs played at 1,850 Waffle House restaurants across 25 states.
Particularly buttery about the award is the fact that more than 30 million songs have been played in the franchise's jukeboxes -- as well as the fact that everyone from anonymous truckers to famed chef Anthony Bourdain has sung the praises of the chain's food and atmosphere. The music clearly is a big part of that!
“Blue Ain’t Your Color” reached No. 1 on Billboard's Country Songs, Country Airplay, Country Digital Song Sales and Country Streaming Songs charts. It marked Urban's 22nd single to reach No. 1. It's the the fourth single from his album Ripcord.
The full list of the Waffle House Top 10 is as follows -- and Urban's tune also has the distinction of pulling past a variety of artists from different genres; including some pop, alternative, and R&B standouts.
1. “Blue Ain’t Your Color” by Keith Urban
2. “Love On The Brain” by Rihanna
3. “Shape Of You” by Ed Sheeran
4. “Thinking Out Loud” by Ed Sheeran
5. “Heathens” by Twenty One Pilots
6. “Can’t Feel My Face” by the Weeknd
7. “Uptown Funk (Feat. Mark Ronson)” by Bruno Mars
8. “Closer (Feat. Halsey)” by the Chainsmokers
9. “Killing Me Softly” by Fugees
10. “Must Be Nice” by Lyfe Jennings
Highest-Paid Country Singers of 2017